Itstartedin82 is Tim Coon's weekly updated personal weblog that is used to document his current freelance work, sketch book, and other forms art that he is currently working on. If you would like to contact Tim for a commission you may email him at tcoon@itstartedin82.com or go to his website itstartedin82.com and fill out the contact form on the website.

All work on this site is property of Tim Coon and cannot be used without his consent.

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

The Maxx - jPad - Sketch

So the old FB let me find my friend/1rst art teacher. Bobby was the coolest cause he had tons of comics and he could create and draw his own characters. I loved to draw and my dad asked him to give me lessons. Every Saturday from when I was in 6th grade till prob my freshman year of high school he would teach me how to draw. Everything I know about drawing is based on what he taught me. So this iPad drawing is from one of his comics I used to read. So thanks to Bobby and my parents I can draw this awesome stuff.



1 comment: