Itstartedin82 is Tim Coon's weekly updated personal weblog that is used to document his current freelance work, sketch book, and other forms art that he is currently working on. If you would like to contact Tim for a commission you may email him at tcoon@itstartedin82.com or go to his website itstartedin82.com and fill out the contact form on the website.

All work on this site is property of Tim Coon and cannot be used without his consent.

Friday, September 2, 2011

Brain and Carlos hard at work

I have a lot of stuff I need to get done and post up. Just need to find the time to scan.... Here is a quick sketch I did since its Friday figure I need to post something up. I walked into Brian's office and this is what was going on. Carlos goes back to Portugal so they need to act like their getting work done. Pretty sure they are just playing Angry Birds.

No comments:

Post a Comment