Itstartedin82 is Tim Coon's weekly updated personal weblog that is used to document his current freelance work, sketch book, and other forms art that he is currently working on. If you would like to contact Tim for a commission you may email him at tcoon@itstartedin82.com or go to his website itstartedin82.com and fill out the contact form on the website.

All work on this site is property of Tim Coon and cannot be used without his consent.

Friday, June 3, 2011

Moleskine sketch book

Good round of golf yesterday. Nothing like walking through the park on a nice cool evening with some frat sodas and sticks. 
Here is a few sketches of Skeletor. I was just trying to give him a different build and see how his structure would be constructed from bones to muscle. This is more of his skeletal system mixed with his accessories. I started with a coal erase, but kept erasing so I made myself use a pen. Maybe I will scale it up a bit so I can add organs and build up from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment