Itstartedin82 is Tim Coon's weekly updated personal weblog that is used to document his current freelance work, sketch book, and other forms art that he is currently working on. If you would like to contact Tim for a commission you may email him at tcoon@itstartedin82.com or go to his website itstartedin82.com and fill out the contact form on the website.

All work on this site is property of Tim Coon and cannot be used without his consent.

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Sink into the Pacific Letters

Late Tuesday night I received a text from Antho saying I need to finish the letters. Wednesday I was looking at the ones I already created and decided I don't like them anymore and there was no real style. They didn't flow together very well and, I wanted to work on my typography some more. Now to make Antho mad. I trashed the old ones and started over but, I gave myself a deadline which I never do hahaha. When Antho reads this he might be a little pissed and, I am sure he will be sending me a funny text. It will be worth it everyone who has seen these roughs agree these look a lot better. Here is what I have so far about four hours of work. The graph paper is only to help with lining everything up. Here is the link to Antho's Blog - Sink into the Pacific
I have been listening to The Broadways.






No comments:

Post a Comment