Itstartedin82 is Tim Coon's weekly updated personal weblog that is used to document his current freelance work, sketch book, and other forms art that he is currently working on. If you would like to contact Tim for a commission you may email him at tcoon@itstartedin82.com or go to his website itstartedin82.com and fill out the contact form on the website.

All work on this site is property of Tim Coon and cannot be used without his consent.

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

May Day Flyer

My buddy Antho asked me to create a Flyer for an up coming May Day show. A May Day Show is  an International Workers Day celebration! Sounded like good times so this is what I created.

First thing I did was sketched up a girl moshing (Found a cool image on the web and referenced it.)
Then I did a rough layout of the text. I normally do this in Photoshop since its a punk show I did it by hand.
Finally I took everything and put it into photoshop and sized it all to fit. Ta da!

No comments:

Post a Comment