Itstartedin82 is Tim Coon's weekly updated personal weblog that is used to document his current freelance work, sketch book, and other forms art that he is currently working on. If you would like to contact Tim for a commission you may email him at tcoon@itstartedin82.com or go to his website itstartedin82.com and fill out the contact form on the website.

All work on this site is property of Tim Coon and cannot be used without his consent.

Monday, February 14, 2011

Moleskine sketch book

Here is a few sketches I have been working on. Since I am painting a mural I have been trying to come up with some sea life to put in the painting. Since everything is so cartoony it all looks like it is from Finding Nemo. I didn't eve reference it when I was sketching these guys. I really like that movie, so maybe the character shapes are stuck in my head. 
This is my least favorite one. The scan didn't come over to well but the sea turtle looks horrible to me. 

1 comment: