Itstartedin82 is Tim Coon's weekly updated personal weblog that is used to document his current freelance work, sketch book, and other forms art that he is currently working on. If you would like to contact Tim for a commission you may email him at tcoon@itstartedin82.com or go to his website itstartedin82.com and fill out the contact form on the website.

All work on this site is property of Tim Coon and cannot be used without his consent.

Monday, March 15, 2010

Setting up the Paste Up.


Ok so I changed the picture I was going to use for the Paste Up and here is how I made the new one. First a little photochopping.
First needed a USC player.

I then needed to fill in that guy who's head is cut off in the picture above. He needs to be from Notre Dame but this guy will do.

Then I cut each player out of the picture and photochopped them together.

After everything is cut and pasted together I took it in to Illustrator and outlined it with the brush and my pen tablet.

Then I put a heavy stroke to outline the football players.

Then I colored it in with a watercolor style of coloring. One a USC guy and one a Notre Dame guy.

Then I put a logo in the back ground.

Now I need to put it in the program to make a block poster of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment