Itstartedin82 is Tim Coon's weekly updated personal weblog that is used to document his current freelance work, sketch book, and other forms art that he is currently working on. If you would like to contact Tim for a commission you may email him at tcoon@itstartedin82.com or go to his website itstartedin82.com and fill out the contact form on the website.

All work on this site is property of Tim Coon and cannot be used without his consent.

Monday, March 22, 2010

Mom's Bday


So the other day was my moms birthday and she wanted me to make her something. So I illustrated a picture of my niece her first grand kid so I knew she would like it. Hahahaha. I used some new techniques combined with a few old ones I was learned in school. Since she helped pay for school I thought she would like to know I did learned something. Using Illustrator and Photoshop I vectorized and color this picture of my niece. First I outlined it in illustrator then I went over it again and added some more detail. After that I used the pencil tool in illustrator and used a transparent color and layered them to color it. Then using Photoshop I created the background using some textures and some vector shapes I created in illustrator. To finish it up I put them all together and sized them up in Photoshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment