Itstartedin82 is Tim Coon's weekly updated personal weblog that is used to document his current freelance work, sketch book, and other forms art that he is currently working on. If you would like to contact Tim for a commission you may email him at tcoon@itstartedin82.com or go to his website itstartedin82.com and fill out the contact form on the website.

All work on this site is property of Tim Coon and cannot be used without his consent.

Monday, March 28, 2011

Moleskine sketch book

Monday = Lame. 
So usually once a week I will ask my friend Antho what should I listen to on Last.fm. Today he text me first and let me know that today is Strike Anywhere day. 
Now for the drawing. I drew fat little Tim at the gym. I am not that buff, but a little guy that is buff and fat is hilarious to me.
They had a free UFC event this weekend which was awesome. Chan Sung Jung "The Korean Zombie" fought Leonard Garcia for the second time. I saw them fight last year in Sacramento at WEC's first Paper view and they won fight of the year for that fight. This one started as a slug fest and the Zombie took it to the ground and put Garcia in a "Twister" (A crazy submission created by Eddie Bravo). This is a doodle of the Korean Zombie I drew on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment